MANILA — As prescribed under department memorandum No. 2020-0153, the Department of Health is open and hiring more health personnel to beef up its healthcare force in its fight against coronavirus.
“We are now hiring physicians, nurses, medical technologists, and other support health personnel on a contract of service basis, for a minimum of three (3) months. This aims to augment our current health work force, who are working tirelessly in our fight against this pandemic, the DOH memo said.
Compensation and benefits per month of the abovementioned healthcare work force include:
1. Basic salary + premium of up to 20% of basic salary.
2. Up to P500/day hazard allowance.
3. P500 GSIS group insurance.
4. P1,000/month communication and transportation allowance
5. P100,000 in case of infirmity due to COVID-19 and P1,000,000 in case of death.
6. Hospitalization benefits
7. Health personnel will also be entitled to other benefits.
Once they are hired, the DOH said they will be deployed in the following order of priority:
1. DOH-designated COVID-19 referral hospitals;
2. Temporary treatment and monitoring facilities for COVID-19;
3. DOH-designated COVID-19 diagnostic facilities;
4. Public hospitals (national and local) handling COVID-19 patients; and
5. Private hospitals duly designated by the DOH to handle COVID-19 cases.
Meanwhile, the requirements for interested parties are the following:
1. Personal Data Sheet, 4 copies
2. PRC ID related to your profession
The said documents or requirements may be submitted in person to any of the following:
A. DOH Hospitals
C. DOH Centers for Health Development
For more information you may contact, interested parties are adviced to contact PGH telephone number: 155-200; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through DOH telephone number: (02) 8651-7800 loc. 4206, 4207 and email address: email@example.com and viber: bit.ly/Join-DOH-HCW-Viber.
DOH will also ensure the safety and security of its Health Care Workers by providing assistance and support amidst the COVID-19 situation.
For more details visit: https://www.facebook.com/156566631021264/posts/3236405993037297/