CABANATUAN CITY, Nueva Ecija – The Nueva Ecija Inter-Agency Task Force (NEIATF) reported on Saturday that there is no new confirmed case of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) for a week in the province.
The NEIATF, headed by Governor Aurelio Umali, said the confirmed Covid-19 cases in the province remain at 42 as there is no new patient recorded since Saturday of last week.
A report from the NEIATF also showed that the number of patients who have fully recovered from Covid-19 also remained at 15 and deaths at three.
The task force also noted the increase of Covid-19 suspects who turned negative after swab tests reached 360 out of the 541 tested.
The NEIATF has yet to receive test results for the 139 persons while 215 have yet to undergo testing.
Of the 791 suspected cases, 531 were already examined, 94 were admitted, 129 were discharged from the hospital, and 37 deaths.
Umali advised the residents to stay home and practice social distancing.
“Sa patnubay ng ating Panginoon ay patuloy po tayong magdasal na matapos na ang health crisis na nararanasan ng ating lalawigan, ng bansa at ng buong mundo (With the guidance of our Lord, let us continue to pray for the end of this health crisis being experienced by our province, the nation, and the whole world),” he said in a statement. (PNA)